Saturday 18 August 2012

What has been happening around here recently!



Playing on my ukulele every once and a while, i love the wee plinkty plink sound it makes! Summer sounds!

Celebrated a couple of birthdays,
Sharing a allotment space with a lovely kind couple and meeting new garden friends! I'm so excited, I planted pumpkins!! I might be too late, but they are growing!
Starting new artwork, this one is to be a Beatles tribute!

and celebrating in that I also have a published illustrations in a book, yes a real one! (Thank you to Jenny at Writers Ink!)
Went on a wee holiday down to the beautiful Devon!

Oh I wanna be a pirate so bad, Arrrggg! (Sorry)

I also recently discovered clay! Ohhhhh, I have been a mucky pup and there is clay mess everywhere! I love it!
So i thought i would start on some Christmas Figures. I might ruin the lot with my terrible painting skills. sigh.

Just as I was sitting sculpting by the window a sudden storm arose. It was fierce!It went from this:

To This!
But as it passed, a beautiful rainbow fell into its place,

and the sunset was beautiful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment