Friday 15 April 2011

Moon glass Gardens: New additions!

Oh my, I have gone a bit mad today! I have the day off work which was a pleasant surprise and decided to finished off a wee glass garden I had been working on and get creative. But I was enjoying myself so much and have enough materials stored to last ages, I kept going, until I had these!
Woah! But, you know what? I really like them. Really.

There is normally a tinge of embarrassment when I post things I make but I really am quite proud!







I will put up separate posts about each very soon! I want to put them also on Esty, but I want to do research about posting plants and what not. I went to Spain one time and bought a Aloe Vera plant to bring back with me but the stern men at the airport, well, they were not happy about that at all! They kept my wee plant too! Any advice? By the way, Hello there new followers! I actually squealed when I saw you here! I am quite sad aren't I? ;)

Bye for now!


PS: New artwork coming soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment